Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Think "Wedding"

   
            So, I happen to be marrying the most wonderful man in the world. While the date is still about a year away, we have (of course) been starting to plan! Our wedding day will be the best day of my life . . . so it has to be perfect! We have both been very busy with school and work, so we have not done much official planning yet. In the meantime, I've been browsing a few things to get some ideas! Here is what I've liked so far:

 I love how this reception is decorated--They lights make it look gorgeous!

 No, yellow won't be one of my wedding colors, (although I love it) but this cake is so pretty!

 I love this idea for a runner--we might just have to have this :)

This is one of the most adorable wedding pictures I've ever seen--I love the colors, her hair and the groom's outfit!


If you have any good ideas you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them! 


Have a Wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment