Wednesday, April 6, 2011

To live would be an awfully big adventure...

http://www.highexistence.com/life-secrets-and-tips/comment-page-1/


My wonderful man sent me this link a few days ago and said, "Read this..it's kind of long but it's totally worth your time."  So, I did! (You should, too) I loved it. Here is one of the "life secrets and tips" that I loved:


 Develop an endless curiosity about this world.
"Become an explorer and view the world as your jungle. Stop and observe all of the little things as completely unique events. Try new things. Get out of your comfort zone and try to experience as many different environments and sensations as possible. This world has so much to offer, so why not take advantage of it?"       I love adventure. Take me hiking, rock climbing, roller coaster-ing, motorcycling, rafting,  or anything of the like, and I'll be happy! Ecstatic, I'm sure. I'm waiting for my opportunity to go sailing, skydiving, bungee jumping, para sailing, and to go on an African safari! These are just a few! (I have a very huge bucket list).         Something I am so VERY interested in is travel. One of my very best memories is my senior trip to Europe. Going from country to country in Europe was simply amazing. We went to England, France, Switzerland, and Germany. I could go on and on about this trip . . . But! Not only did I love traveling out of the country,  I love traveling anywhere! I have been houseboating in Kentucky with my grandparents my entire life. This trip was what I looked forward to every summer. As a kid, I always dreamed of taking the love of my life with me, and it finally happened last summer. It was wonderful. :) This love of my life, Aaron Evans, was who took me to the Michigan Sand Dunes for the first time! THAT was an awesome trip! I had never seen a sand dune before. In my mind, I had pictured little sand hills. I was quite wrong . . . 

 This, my friends, is a sand dune. The picture actually makes it look small! 

    PAUSE!  I had to sneak in a picture of my latest trip to Venice, FL, where Aaron Evans asked me to marry him! It was incredible :)Okay, okay, back to the story.... 
Here I am with Aaron in Kentucky--jetskiing on Lake Cumberland!
And last but not least--This picture was taken halfway up Mt. Pilatus! (Switzerland was my favorite country)
Don't be afraid to try new things. Whether it's trying a new activity, or driving somewhere exciting with your best friend . . . start planning your next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment