Friday, April 22, 2011

Weed 'um and reap!

   (Please excuse the corny title...it's probably not really that funny but it just cracks me up..lol)

    One of the many, many things that I'm excited about for this summer is my garden! I have never had a garden before . . . I actually had never thought of having one until this year. But some things I absolutely love to eat are peppers, onions, and green beans, so why not grow them myself?! That said, I will be growing peppers, onions, green beans, okra (which I've never had . . . that was Aaron's idea! Excited to try it though!), little pumpkins, broccoli, and spaghetti squash! I'm going to have my hands full, yeah?! The plants that have to be started inside are peppers, broccoli, okra and onions, so they are currently sitting in my window sill! It doesn't take much to make me excited, and let me tell you, I'm stoked for this garden! Any gardening tips are very welcome since I am a garden newbie! 


 Little seeds starting to grow!



 Mmm . . . I am very excited about the peppers!!


The onions seems to have grown the most so far!


Lastly, I'd like to leave you with a song that I love listening to! The String Quartet is amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment