Monday, April 18, 2011

Why So Serious?


“Don’t take life so seriously!  
Learn to laugh at the little things and this whole “existence” thing will be a whole lot easier. Be amused by your mistakes and failures and be thankful that you learned your lesson and won’t mess up like that again. And most importantly do things that you enjoy! Life is not strictly business, it can be mixed with pleasure.”
                               

     Don't you love those moments when you just can't contain your laughter? When   tears stream down your face and your abs start to ache? It's one of the best feelings in the world! (And a great way to burn calories!) One great laugh can  just brighten my day. 


So, cheer up! Yes, I know . . . class was so boring this morning and work is going to be so tiring and  stressful tomorrow. Maybe today is just not your day.  But have you thought about how many reasons you have to be happy?! I know that I am incredibly blessed . . . I have millions of reasons to be smiling, and so do you! Let yourself be amused or humored by things that would normally annoy or  frustrate you! If you're having a bad day, go watch a funny movie or call that one  friend who always makes you laugh. Here are a couple Youtube videos that always crack me up . . . 





And lastly, I had to recognize Heath Ledger as the Joker for providing the title of my post! 


I hope you all have a lot of good laughs today! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment